Engaging Worthing in responding positively and creatively to energy descent
Personal and planetary wellbeing is at the heart of Transition. When we are in right relationship with ourselves and the planet, we become part of the flow and rhythm of life.
"Wellbeing", as well as looking at the inner processes that help us to embrace change, aims to help us find our own rhythm and come to understand that whatever we do to ourselves, we do to the planet. Therefore in taking better care of ourselves we make a valuable contribution towards the good of the whole.
Latest Activity: Jul 5
For the most up-to-date and specific details/directions for all of these events, check out "Events" tab every month (at top of opening menu) under the appropriate title/date. Suggested donations for all events £3 unless stated otherwise.
Monthly meetings are on the last Thursday of every month. Meetings alternate between daytime and evening to give everyone an opportunity to attend. Focus of the meetings is about sharing ideas/beliefs/fears/hopes, a topic/theme chosen by group members, and marking the changing seasons. We will also continue to link with other groups/projects/events where appropriate to emphasise the underlying importance of Wellbeing.
Upcoming Events: Normally the group would meet on the last Thursday of the month - please note that this is not the case for a couple of the dates.
- 21st August 10.00am: Qigong with Fiona de Leij (Friend's Meeting House - Garden). Plus a short talk on Shiatsu at 11.30am by Fiona!
- 25th September 7.30pm: Reflexology Workshop with Liane at Northcourt Road (This is to celebrate and promote World Reflexology Week 22nd - 28th September - more events going on in Worthing!)
- 6th November 10.30am: Herb Workshop - Winter Elixir with Andrea Hughes, Sussex Herbalist (at Northcourt Road)
- 27th November 7.30pm: Nutrition - Mood Boosting foods with Emma Walder (at Northcourt Road)
Please also note for your diaries that we shall plan to get together for Samhain around the 31st October and the Winter Solstice around the 21st December. I shall forward plans as soon as arranged.
Please also look out for other events coming up:
- yoga and meditation with Renee
- soap making with Fran
- aromatherapy with Sharon
Hello to all, as the new group lead for the TTW Wellbeing group, I am excited to take on this opportunity. I invite you to join me on this journey of discovery and learning about what makes us well…Continue
Started by Liane Webb. Last reply by Liane Webb Jan 17.
The second Heart & Soul Group meeting is on Tuesday 19th October, 7.30pm at the Ardington Hotel. This meeting will be a workshop to investigate two themes:The assumptions of the Industrial…Continue
Started by Steve Last. Last reply by Diane Beechcroft Oct 6, 2010.
Add a Comment