Engaging Worthing in responding positively and creatively to energy descent
come along and find out more about re-skilling and help plan our events and workshops for the next few months
The formal bit of the meeting will start promptly at 3pm and should take just over an hour. We need to vacate Lime just before 4.30 pm as they have a private event booked.
Steve and I will be there from 2pm onwards if you want to have an informal chat about your ideas over tea and cake - it would be lovely to see you.
We need to cover the following items
1. Re-skilling workshops for next few months
2. Re-skilling input into June Farmers Market
3. Re-skilling input into the Energy Fair in July
4. Re-skilling input into the Beach Clean event in September
5. Re-skilling input into TTW Waste event in November
See you on Saturday
Add a Comment